PolyDoge Treats #3: Genesis Coin NFT!
As you already know, we really value our holders. The PolyDoge fam is what makes us the kickass community that we are.
So, we got something special for you guys: a limited-edition NFT drop!
If you’re (1) a holder, (2) providing liquidity or (3) staking POLYDOGE on Polycat.finance, you received this special NFT. Congrats!
How to Access Your NFT
If you fit the criteria for receiving the airdrop, you already have the NFT in your wallet — you just don’t know it yet. Accessing it is super easy.
- Go to OpenSea which is the leading NFT marketplace. Luckily, they recently added support for Polygon.
- Go to the top-right corner on OpenSea and click the icon that looks like a person. Sign in with your Metamask (and make sure you’re connected to the Matic Network!).
- Once signed in, go to your profile.
4. You’ll see your precious PolyDoge Genesis Coin NFT in your wallet. Doesn’t it look slick? It’s also animated.
If you click on your PolyDoge Genesis Coin, you will see some info on this limited-edition NFT.
Firstly, the coin is a “a token of membership to an elite group of like-minded degens and apes.” You’re part of a special group of early adopters. That’s pretty cool.
Secondly, each coin has some special attributes.
- The artist responsible for the NFT.
- The spiritual leader of the coin. There are three different spiritual leaders (can you collect them all?)
If you want to trade your coin with others, you can do so by putting it up for sale on OpenSea.
The Genesis Coin NFT is a special drop for the PolyDoge fam. It’s the first of many NFTs given to holders. And who knows, perhaps it will have some added utility in the future — stay tuned! 😉
PolyDoge Smart Contract on Polygon: https://explorer-mainnet.maticvigil.com/address/0x8A953CfE442c5E8855cc6c61b1293FA648BAE472/contracts